For your apartment move in New York City, you need movers who are trusted by the community. You don’t need a big national moving chain that just sees you as another move. What you need is Big City Movers NYC.
Here at Big City Movers, we are a local moving company that is family-owned and trusted with over 25 years of experience in this community. We care about communicating with you in a clear and concise way. We care that your items stay in perfect condition. We care about your move.
Apartment Moving Services in New York City
We offer a wide variety of moving services, all with the goal of giving you a great move. These include the following:
- Our apartment moving services can fit any local move in or out of New York City.
- We can pack all of your items or just specific ones using all of the right packing supplies.
- With our unpacking services, you can truly move without lifting a finger.
- For your apartment move, we will disassemble and reassemble larger items. This allows us to handle even the most cumbersome of your belongings.
- We ensure that our professional crew can handle everything that your move entails, including specialty moving services such as fine art moving and large item moving.
With these moving services, which are tailorable to perfectly fit your move, you won’t have to worry that any aspect of your move won’t be covered.
Your Steps for Apartment Moving
Moving out of an apartment is a lot different than moving out of a home! There are certain steps that you’ll have to take, including:
- Understanding your fees. When you live in an apartment, you most likely rent. That means that you have to work around a lease agreement. This can include move-in fees for your new apartment or move-out fees for your old apartment. Understand both lease agreements and talk to your landlord if needed to avoid any issues.
- Reserving elevators. When moving with professional apartment movers, you will most likely have to reserve an elevator if you aren’t living on the ground floor. This typically won’t be an issue, all you have to do is speak with your landlord.
- Getting the right floor plan. This is key to an efficient move. If you’re moving into an apartment complex, they most likely have a standard floor plan, but this may not perfectly match the unit you’re moving into. Figure this out before planning with your moving company.
Moving is always complex and apartment moving is no different. While there will always be steps that you have to take, such as these, you can rest assured that when you move with Big City Movers, you will move stress-free.
Claim Your Free Apartment Moving Quote
When you move with Big City Movers, you’re moving with trusted apartment movers who have 25 years of experience, are fully licensed (NYS DOT T-40317), fully insured (General Liability and Workman’s Comp), and are family-owned and operated.
Have questions or want to learn more? We’re just a phone call away. Reach us at (212) 365-0205.
To get your free quote, fill out this quick form.